[e-drug] Website on labelling of medicines

  • Subject: [e-drug] Website on labelling of medicines
  • From: "Stein Lyftingsmo" <stein@lyftingsmo.no>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: Website on labelling of medicines

I am in the process of establishing a website on labelling of medicines.
www.lyftingsmo.no
 From the FIP congress in Nice September 2002, the 5 relevant presentations
are put on the website.

I would also like you to help me with the Pharmacy labels project.
I want to know if your country uses pharmacy dispensing labels or not.
If yes, send me some examples. Details on the website under Projects.

Stein Lyftingsmo
Hospital pharmacy of Elverum, Norway
stein@lyftingsmo.no
--