[e-drug] UK Price information (cont)

  • Subject: [e-drug] UK Price information (cont)
  • From: "Bonnie Fundafunda" <bfunda@echohealth.org.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 07:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: UK Price information (cont)
Dear all,
I think it also needs pointing out that the BNF prices are local
prices applying to sellers to the UK's National Health Service
facilities and to the retail pharmacies. A buyer from outside the UK
is likely to be subjected to different price policy per their UK
exporter.
Regards,
Bonnie
Boniface Fundafunda PhD, MBA, B.Pharm(Hon)
Marketing Manager
ECHO International Health Services Limited
Ullswater Crescent, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2HR, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 8660 2220  Fax: +44 (0)20 8668 0751
Email: bfunda@echohealth.org.uk
www: echohealth.org.uk
[signature added by moderator. Please Bonnie add your signature each
time so we don't have to hunt for it.  BS]
--
To send a message to E-Drug, write to: e-drug@usa.healthnet.org