[e-drug] New Features on International Drug Price Indicator Guide Web Site

  • Subject: [e-drug] New Features on International Drug Price Indicator Guide Web Site
  • From: jmcfadyen@msh.org
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:28:55 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: New Features on International Drug Price Indicator Guide Web Site

Dear Colleagues,

The MSH Center for Pharmaceutical Management and the MSH Electronic
Products Group invite you to visit the new and improved Web site for
the International Drug Price Indicator Guide. The site, which can be
found at http://erc.msh.org, has a new design and several useful new
features.

If you are logged into the MSH Electronic Resource Center, you can
create and save lists of drugs from the Guide for easy summary
information. You can also plan your budget or tender by entering drug
quantities. The Web site will then calculate the estimated costs
using the tender and supplier median prices for those drugs. In
addition, you can enter the prices you are paying for drugs and the
site will calculate the percentage of the international tender and
supplier medians that your prices represent. All of this information
can be saved and printed for easy reference. We have also added a
currency converter, so the prices on the site can be viewed in any
currency, calculated at today's exchange rate.

We will be adding the new design and functionality to the Spanish and
French versions of the Guide in the near future, and updating the
price data at the end of the year. Please visit the expanded site and
let us know if you have any ideas for new features or functions; we
are always interested in improving the site. Please also help us
spread the word by letting your colleagues know about the Web version
of the International Drug Price Indicator Guide. Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie McFadyen
Editor, International Drug Price Indicator Guide
Center for Pharmaceutical Management
Management Sciences for Health, USA
E-mail: jmcfadyen@msh.org
--