[e-drug] seeking information and help

  • Subject: [e-drug] seeking information and help
  • From: mohantagp@yahoo.co.in
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 03:52:11 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: seeking information and help

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have started a drug information centre in the
university's teaching hospital as part of PG programme
in Pharmacy practice. It has a dual purpose: one for
providing drug information to the health professionals
and the public & the other is to provide training to
our students on drug information services. We have
started this in modest way and looking forward for
both financial and material support. Is there any
organisation any where in the globe who can assist us
any way.

Please do circulate this need.
with regards,
GPMOHANTA