[e-drug] Prices

  • Subject: [e-drug] Prices
  • From: "Liudas Kanapienis" <liudas.kanapienis@sam.lt>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 23:22:24 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: Prices
  [Please reply directly to "Liudas Kanapienis" <liudas.kanapienis@sam.lt>
NOT to e-drug. BS]

Dear all,

I have sent the message to e-drugers once, but I have to do it one
more time. I asked you to send me the prices of pharmaceuticals in
your country or the address where I can find them. It is really
important for our department so please give me the response.
Thanks to Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Iceland, Canada, Latvia,
Norway, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and other countries that
prices I already have.

With best wishes,

Liudas Kanapienis
Department of Pharmacy