[e-drug] Celebrating the 25th anniversary of essential medicines

  • Subject: [e-drug] Celebrating the 25th anniversary of essential medicines
  • From: "Pharma Intel DRCG" <pharmaintel@vsnl.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 02:42:10 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: Celebrating the 25th anniversary of essential medicines

Dear Friends,

We have planned to have a modest program on 21st October, 2002 in
order to celebrate the 25th year of Essential Medicines here at
Community Development Medicinal Unit [CDMU], Kolkata, India. An
introduction of CDMU is annexed for your kind perusal. At the least,
we are trying to organize a seminar involving mainly the media people
and also to publish a special volume of the 'Rational Drug Bulletin'
[CDMU official publication, released quarterly] on the theme of
Essential Drugs.

We shall be obliged if you kindly send a brief message / write-up on
the above theme that we shall publish in the 'Rational Drug Bulletin'
special issue and may be, if you kindly permit, in the local
[Kolkata] press.
Further, let us seek your valued advice and comments that might guide
us in making the program a success. You may also consider sending us
relevant articles / news items / press release regarding the above
subject for favor of use for the above purpose.

You may kindly send the document[s] as email [cdmudocu@vsnl.com or pharmaint
el@vsnl.com] attachment.

Thanks and regards.

Dr. Santanu K. Tripathi MD, DM
Hony. Advisor, CDMU Kolkata;
Professor of Clinical Pharmacology
B S Medical College, Bankura
India
Pharma Intel DRCG" <pharmaintel@vsnl.com>
[We have asked Dr Tripathi to submit the introduction to CDMU within
the text of a message so we can share it as attachments don't
transmit on e-drug.  BS]

--
To send a message to E-Drug, write to: e-drug@usa.healthnet.org