[e-drug] SATELLIFE and the Stockholm Challenge Award

  • Subject: [e-drug] SATELLIFE and the Stockholm Challenge Award
  • From: hladd@usa.healthnet.org
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:44:34 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: SATELLIFE and the Stockholm Challenge Award

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to share the news that SATELLIFE was the co-recipient of the
2002 Stockholm Challenge Award in Health for our handheld computer project
in Ghana. We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of all our partners
without whom this recognition would not have been possible. Building on
this success, our plans are now to expand this project making this valuable
technology available to the health sector in East Africa through our Healthnet
partners. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at
hladd@usa.healthnet.org

Sincerely,
Holly Ladd
Executive Director