[e-drug] Drug Price Information Services

  • Subject: [e-drug] Drug Price Information Services
  • From: everardm@who.int
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:38:18 -0400 (EDT)

E-drug: Drug Price Information Services
Dear E-Druggers

For some time now WHO's Essential Drugs and Medicines Policy Department has
been posting price information links on its web site: "WHO Fact Sheet on
Drug Price Information Services. What is WHO doing to improve drug price
information?"
http://www.who.int/medicines/organization/par/ipc/drugpriceinfo.shtml

The Fact Sheet includes five WHO supporting price services with partners,
some disease-specific links, and links to Member State price information
services.

We are keen to expand the price information of this web site and keep it up
to date.
We would be grateful if you would send us any electronic links to additional
Member State pricing services, meaning official and independent drug price
information services, not internet pharmacy price links or commercial
offers.
Do please check our website first, to avoid sending us links we already
have.

Regards,

Marthe M Everard
Technical Officer
Policy, Access, and Rational Use (PAR)
Essential Drugs and Medicines Policy (EDM)
World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20
CH-1211 Geneva 27
Switzerland