[e-drug] Guardian on unethical promotion of medicines to UK health workers (2)

  • From: "Haymanot Assefa" <haymanot2000@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 01:39:13 -0700 (PDT)

E-DRUG: Guardian on unethical promotion of medicines to UK health workers (2)

Dear All,

It is a shame to see and be part of such degrading act of one human being on another. For quite a time now, we read and watch reports of such nature. We know that several right movements advocate on Big Pharmaceutical companies to be ethical and treat humanity with respect. But all the cries seem to fall on deaf ear. The magnitude of the problem is getter bigger by the day and humanity is suffering beyond measure. It is overwhelmingly sad to benefit and profit on death. Globally we should all shout aloud and invite reason to rule. Let us all be Humans before we are money grabbers.

Haymanot Assefa Nadew
Pharmaceutical and managment consultant
President of the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association
Ethiopia
E-mail: haymanot2000@yahoo.com