[e-drug] Evidence-based treatment guidelines (cont'd)

  • From: Kirsten Myhr <myhr@online.no>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:22:49 -0500 (EST)

E-drug: Evidence-based treatment guidelines (cont'd)

Dear Andreas,

I am not aware of any evidence based treatment guidelines for
developing countries, but I find the following guidelines an excellent
source: Producing national drug and therapeutic information. The
Malawi approach to developing standard treatment guidelines.
WH/DAP/94.14 (should be available electronically from WHO Geneva,
but the web-address must have changed and I have not been able to
find the new one).

A good site for links to evidence based guidelines in general - mainly
for more developed countries
though:http://www.shef.ac.uk/~scharr/ir/netting.html

Regards

Kirsten