[e-drug] Nuffield Council on Bioethics Press Release

  • From: Yvonne Melia <ymelia@nuffieldfoundation.org>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:17:33 -0500 (EST)

E-drug: Nuffield Council on Bioethics Press Release

E-druggers may be interested to know that the Nuffield Council on
Bioethics formally announces its new Inquiry on the Ethics of
Healthcare-related Research in Developing Countries in a press release
embargoed until 00.01 on 17 February 2000. This will be available on
the Council's website at www.nuffield.org/bioethics. Anybody having
difficulties accessing this can contact me and I can forward the press
release as an email attachment.

Regards

Yvonne Melia
Research Assistant, Nuffield Council on Bioethics
e-mail: ymelia@nuffieldfoundation.org

--
For additional assistance, send mail to: `owner-e-drug@usa.healthnet.org'.